Use Amazon Business Prime to help you streamline business purchases. If you run a small business, then you know that purchasing from multiple vendors and handling reimbursements for employees can be confusing. And it’s difficult to manage and track without a system in place.
With Amazon Business Prime, you can have multiple users purchasing items from Amazon for your business. All spending can be tracked, and you won’t have to worry about reimbursements or receipts.
Visit Amazon Business page to learn more and sign up. We’ll list the key features below.
Amazon Business Prime Features
- Business-only prices on millions of products
- Quantity discounts
- Easy price comparison
- Tax-exempt purchasing for qualifying organizations
- Purchasing system integration
- Business-only products
Fast and Free Business Delivery
- Two-day shipping on over 100 million products
- Same-day or one-day delivery on eligible orders
5% Back or 90-Day Terms
- Amazon Business Prime American Express card members can get 5% back or take 90 days to pay without interest for US purchases on Amazon Business
- If you’re a seller with Business Prime offerings, you can pay a 1.5% fee to get funds sooner
- Analyze spending patterns to help with budgeting and buying decisions
- Create policy rules to guide employees to approved products and avoid purchasing violations
Amazon Business Prime Pricing
Amazon Business currently has 4 different subscriptions for all types of businesses. Pricing and features may change. Visit Amazon’s page to see current pricing and features. With the exception of the Essentials plan, plans include all features.
- Up to 3 users
- $179 per year
- Spend Visibility and Guided Buying are not included
- Up to 10 users
- $499 per year
- Up to 100 users
- $1,299 per year
- Over 1,00 users
- $10,099 per year
Like this article and want to see other Amazon-related articles? Check these out: