Apply for Amazon Subscribe and Save for Consistent Sales!
Sign up for Amazon’s Subscribe and Save to earn customer loyalty, increase sales, and maintain consistent sales! Amazon’s Subscribe and Save allows customers to receive regularly scheduled shipments of products they need with a small discount. What that means for you as a seller is that you’ll have recurring and consistent sales.
Subscribe and Save also fosters customer loyalty to your brand. Whereas most sellers have to compete for individual sales, sellers who offer Subscribe and Save will not only retain their customers, but they’ll continue to add more customers and increase sales as well! This way, your advertising and marketing efforts have a lasting and additive effect instead of just working to get individual sales.
How Subscribe and Save Works
- The customer shops for a product
- The Customer sees the Subscribe and Save option on search results and on the product detail page
- Customer adds the product to cart with Subscribe and Save
- You get a repeat customer
- The customer is likely to purchase other products from you
- You get a dedicated Subscribe and Save storefront to attract more customers
Product Eligibility of Subscribe and Save
Not all products are available for Subscribe & Save. Below are the categories that are eligible.
- Automotive Parts and Tools
- Health & Baby Care
- Home Tools & Home Improvement
- Industrial Supplies
- Lawn & Garden
- Musical Instruments
- Office Supplies
- Pet Supplies
Sellers also have to adhere to certain requirements for the program. Those requirements are:
- 85% in-stock rate (26 of the past 30 days)
- Stable pricing
- Limited to Lightning Deals or Coupons for promotional offers or you may get a pricing violation
- If you withdraw or remove Subscribe & Save from your products, you’ll still have to fulfill orders for up to six months
- Pricing (fluctuations) or inventory (low or no stock) violations will result in removal of Subscribe and Save option
Benefits of Subscribe and Save
For sellers, the benefits of Subscribe & Save are obvious: increased and consistent sales, repeat and loyal customers, and increased visibility through a dedicated storefront. Customers who subscribe to your products are more likely to purchase other products that you offer through your subscribe and save storefront.
That’s due in part to the added discounts they receive for having more subscriptions. For example, customers who have 4 or fewer subscriptions delivered on the same date in the Grocery category will only get a 5% discount. But if they have 5 subscriptions or more, their savings increase to 15%.
The benefits for customers are:
- Extra savings for customers
- Savings range anywhere 5% to 20% for diapers from Amazon Mom
- Ability to set purchase schedule
Like this Amazon article and want to learn about other Amazon services? Check out these articles: